The following rules apply to all Carry Out Meals:
– Meals must be ordered by noon the day before the meal is to be picked up.
– Each Carry Out Meal will be deducted from the student’s meal plan as if the student were eating in a house dining hall.
– Carry Out Meals are only available Monday through Friday.
– Students who need to cancel a Carry Out Meal order must call 619-253-5150 at least 12 hours in advance of their meal pick up time.
– Students picking up meals for an ill student must present a valid MIT ID Card to verify their identity.
To order a Carry Out Meal, please follow the steps below:
1. Fill out the Carry Out Meal Form HERE.
2.Submit the completed form to the house dining hall that you wish to order from OR email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.Once you received confirmation from the house dining hall, you (or a student who is picking up the meal for you) must pick up your meal within 1 hour of the designated time.